Spooky "Eyeball" Bites
These cake-pop inspired bites are sure to scare and delight Halloween guests at the same time!
Preparation time 5 min
Total Time 45 min
Servings 36 Servings
POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 16 slices POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared white frosting
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) toasted shredded coconut
- 1 lb (500 g) white chocolate coating wafers
- 72 Candy Eyeballs
- Red decorating gel
- In food processor, pulse bread to make crumbs. Add frosting and toasted coconut; blend together until moist dough forms.
- Shape into 36 balls, about 1-inch (2.5 cm) in diameter.
- In deep microwave-safe bowl, microwave coating wafers on medium-high for 30 seconds. Stir and continue to microwave in 10-second increments until melted and smooth.
- Dip end of ice pop or lollipop stick into melted wafers; insert halfway into cake ball.
- Holding ice pop stick, dip entire cake ball into melted coating wafers until completely covered. Allow excess coating to drip back into bowl. Insert into Styrofoam block.
- Decorate with candies and decorating gel to resemble eyeballs.
- Let cool until chocolate is set.