Toast Fries Poutine
POM® Ultra-Soft™ White Bread is cut into French fry shapes and toasted for an easy and fun twist on traditional poutine.
POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 16 slices POM® Ultra-Soft™ Sandwich White Bread
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) beef gravy
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh cheese curds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh parsley or chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Trim crusts from bread; cut bread into thin strips to resemble French fries.
- Toss with melted butter and place in single layer on parchment paper-lined baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat gravy in small saucepan set over medium heat until heated through.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Mound toast fries slightly on top of each other; top with gravy and cheese curds.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.