Cheesy Garlic Tortilla Wedges
These cheesy tortilla wedges are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Use your favourite cheeses to make this easy entertaining snack!
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded aged white Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch freshly ground pepper
- Combine melted butter, garlic, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the parsley and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with Garlic Butter; place on prepared pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella, Cheddar, Parmesan and goat cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheeses are melted and tortillas are golden.
- Garnish with remaining parsley. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
Tips: Use a marinara sauce as a zesty dipping sauce.