Mini Tortilla Cinnamon Buns
These tortilla cinnamon buns may be small - but they are packed with cinnamon flavour!
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 3 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup(150 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) 2% milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) melted butter and 2 tsp (10 mL) brown sugar into bottom of 8 mini muffin cups.
- Brush remaining buttergenerously over each tortilla; sprinkle remaining brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon evenly over top.
- Stack tortillas on top of each other; roll up tightly into log shape.
- Cut into 8 pieces; place in prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until sugar starts to caramelize and buns are golden brown.
- Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes before inverting from pan. Let cool completely and drizzle with Icing.
- Icing: Stir icing sugar with milk until smooth; transfer to small, re-sealable sandwich bag and snip off one corner of bag.
Tips: Substitute chopped walnuts for pecans if desired.