Shrimp, Cilantro and Lime Wrap
Preparation time 15 min
Total Time 25 min
Servings 4 Servings
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 16 oz (450g) 16-20 Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tsp (5g) Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp (5g) Paprika
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp (30mL) Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup (125g) Sour Cream
- 1 Avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Sprigs of Fresh Cilantro, to taste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 Mango, seeded, peeled, and julienned
- 1 Lime, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, mix shrimp with ground cumin, paprika and garlic.
- Heat olive oil, in a non-stick pan, over medium heat and sauté the shrimp for 3-5 minutes, until pink then, set aside to rest.
- Heat up a dry fry pan over high heat and quickly toast up each tortilla for about 20-30 seconds per side until toasty, but still pliable.
- On a clean work surface evenly divide and spread each tortilla with sour cream, then, layer with avocado slices, fresh cilantro, red bell peppers, mango, and cooked shrimp.
- Finish each with a fresh squeeze of lime and roll up each to serve.
- Serve garnished with fresh cilantro and additional lime wedges for that yummy hit of brightness.