Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Apple Slaw wraps
These Smoked Salmon with Cream Cheese and Apple Slaw Wraps are an elevated lunchtime favourite bursting with fresh flavours. The satisfying combination of creamy and crunchy textures is sure to impress.
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 4 POM® Original Tortillas, 10 in.
- 1-cup (250 mL) julienned granny smith apple (approx. 1/2 and apple)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 cup (180 mL) Herb and Garlic cream cheese spread
- 150g smoked salmon
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the apple, lemon juice, radish and dill and toss, Set aside.
- Lay a tortilla on a surface and spread 2 1/2 tbsp Herb and Garlic cream cheese over the whole tortilla leaving a one-inch border.
- Lay two slices of smoked salmon along the bottom.
- Top with 1/4 of the apple slaw.
- Fold in the sides and roll up.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.