S'mores at Home Tortilla Hack
If you love S’mores this is the recipe for you! This simple hack turns your tortilla into a fold-over quesadilla, with melty gooey marshmallows and chocolate deliciousness. Fun to create and enjoy, it will satisfy the whole family and can be made at home in minutes.
POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 1 POM® Original Large Tortillas
- 1/4 cup hazelnut chocolate spread
- 10-12 mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- Icing sugar for garnish (optional)
- Heat a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Place the tortilla on a cutting board and cut from the center towards the bottom making ¼ slices. Place a spoonful of hazelnut chocolate spread on the bottom left quarter of the cut. Place marshmallows on the top left quarter. Place a spoonful of strawberry jam and crushed graham crackers on the top right quarter. In the final bottom right quarter, place the slices of strawberries.
- Fold each quarter slice on top of each other starting with Nutella cut making a triangle-shaped wrap.
- Place on a heated skillet for 2 minutes on each side until the marshmallows are melted and the tortilla is toasty. Serve immediately with a light dusting of icing sugar if desired.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of icing sugar